Friday, December 11, 2009

The Holidays suck.

Yeah, yeah. Blasphemy. I know. You nearly furless pink uprights just LOVE your holly days. Well, I've never seen any holly on those days or even met anyone named Holly on the oh-so special days of the year. Maybe its a cat thing, but I don't much care for your holidays.

Thanksgiving, which has thankfully passed, is probably the worst. No one has ever thanked me even once. Despite all of the wonderful things that I do each and every day. The worst part though is the pinkies fretting themselves stupid over cooking a turkey all...day...long. Then they don't even let us cats have a single bite. Gee...wonder why I didn't give you any thanks this year. Its not all bad though. I admit it's pretty sweet after they gorge themselves on food and lay around for several days. They are too stuffed and slow to escape a napping cat.

Christmas is pretty much a gigantic tease for a cat. An exercise in frustration if you will. They put up a fake tree. Right there in the house. Don't get the significance for one thing. There are plenty of real trees outside, drag your worthless hieneys out there if you need to look at one so badly. The other thing is, surely they have to know that we like to climb trees and yet they put it right there in front of us. I can't tell you how many times Big Pinkie has gone off on one of us for exercising our god-given cat rights to climb. Don't even get me started on the shiny balls they put on it. That's just torture dude. Of course we're going to try to swat them. If you don't want them to break, make them out of a sturdier material.

Ah, well. At least the holidays are over pretty quick. Human ones anyway. Cat holidays are a whole different ballgame. The Feast of Rats is always a treat and Sleeptember seems to last forever. Methinks humans got the short end of the stick.


Oh yeah. One other thing. I thought you might like to get a look at my little cat "family". Below is a picture of my baby sister Anime Jingle Socks (known as Sharakar the Destroyer in cat-speak). She is annoying and possibly possessed by a demon from the 5th level of hell. If you don't believe me, just look at the picture. Behold the cute, furry face of evil!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment