Friday, October 29, 2010

Whew! Glad to be back!

Hello all. It's been a bit since I posted anything. Big Pinkie got sick and I was left to my own devices (so to speak) when dealing with the blog. I attempted to post some really classic stuff, but it appears that my technical skills are not as amazing as I led myself to believe.* After a few moments alone with the computer, things were going alarmingly bad. I think I may have broken the internet at one point. Not just my little slice of it, mind you. I mean the whole shebang. If you experienced a loss of service or connection at some point during the last week... that was my fault.

Big Pinkie is feeling much better now, as if any of you are concerned about that. I'm sure you are more excited to know that I am well and I am back on schedule. The big doof's illness and my own inability to operate a computer were only two reasons for the lack of posting. There is another. There has been a new addition to the household. A new feline addition. We are not amused. Not. Amused.

The Lady's boss apparently suckered her with some sob story about a down-on-its-luck kitty who needed a good home. Bah! Hogwash! This cat is obviously a no-good delinquent who is looking to muscle in on our hard earned luxury! She's not fooling us. We won't have it. Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with an update on what I call... Cat Wars Episode One: A New Dope.

Neyland D. Catt


* Neyland is his own personal adviser. He leads himself by the nose. He convinces himself to do things against his own best interests (and those of others). He also advises himself on legal and financial matters. He says his is the only opinion he trusts.

4 comments:

  1. Neyland, careful there, you have to at least make an effort to suck up to the humans from time to time. They're not much use, but they DO open the cans of cat food, after all! :-P

    We're glad Big Pinkie is feeling better. Our mom takes copious quantities of echinacea and vitamin C when starting to feel unwell, which usually helps. Or so she believes.

    As for your new addition -- wow! Where are the photos? Details, name, PHOTOS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back! I can soooo relate about the poor technical skills!
    Can't wait to read more about your new addition. YES photos please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where you got off too! Hey, I have 4 sisters so additions aren't bad at all!

    p.s. My word verification word was alionwar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Newland. I think you and my cat, the Kitty Meister, have very similar philosophies on life. He views us with the same sort of disdain.

    Glad Pinkie is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete