Thursday, September 16, 2010

Say Goodnight Gracie

Greetings all! Welcome back to my little blog. A hearty hello to those of you who have been here before. A somber "sorry" to those of you who were expecting Britney Spears naked.

Previously in this space, I have introduced you to Tiger the Fatty and Anime Jingle Socks. Today I will finally introduce you to Gracie. We call her the ghost. She is extremely skittish and shy. I once saw her literally jump at her own shadow. Visitors to our home don't believe in Gracie. They think she is a myth or some sort of urban legend perpetrated by Big Pinkie.

She is also a runt. Seriously. She looks like a kitten even though she is over ten years old. She has always looked that way and probably always will. She has little stubby legs that carry her silently throughout the house on some secret mission only she knows. I have included a picture below, but I will apologize in advance. The quality is poor, but it is the best of the four known photos of Gracie in existence. She is notoriously hard to photograph. She seems to like Big Pinkie and spends a large portion of her visible time with him, but if he pulls out a camera... poof! She is gone like smoke.


A rare photo of the elusive Gracie cat in the wild.

So there you have it.  That's Gracie in a nut-shell.  Well, not really.  You know what I mean.  Although she probably would fit.  She's just a little thing... I'm rambling aren't I?  Sorry.

Come back tomorrow folks.  If there has ever been a post you wanted to read, tomorrow's is the one!  That's right, it's the first of my celebrity interviews!  I will be interviewing someone you might know.  Someone with a first name of Lady and a last name of Gaga.  (This one's for you Angus!)

Neyland D. Catt

4 comments:

  1. Well, hello Neyland. We saw you over at Ducky & Derby's comments. I don't believe we've met before. Welcome to our cat blogging community. Stop over and see us some time.

    George, Tipper, Max & Misty
    The Crfew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Neyland! I don't really like cameras either, but I stick around cause I'm such a sucker for attention and petting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! :)

    Thanks for your visit and nice to meet you! I hope to read more about you.

    Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britney Spears nakie... MOL!!!

    ReplyDelete